Spasso will be closed for renovation between July 14-August 1. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Spasso is a sprawling 6,000 sq ft Italian restaurant, situated by the Tsim Sha Tsui harbourfront. Go alfresco for spectacular views of Victoria Harbour or sit inside, where an open kitchen offers a lively demonstration of pizza, hand-tossed and baked in their signature open-flamed oven. Spasso features a menu of chef-driven seasonal specialties, infused with Italian taste and harmony. It is complemented by an extensive wine list of 105 wines, champagnes, and grappas, along with bespoke cocktails prepared on request.
Spasso Experience (2018-19 Collection)
Red Packet Delicious: Urban Italian Dining for Two at Spasso
A 6-course Italian dinner for two at Spasso, two tasting glasses of wine and coffee or tea included. Enjoy a menu that marries the flavours of the land and sea to bring you a taste of Italy’s seafood specialties:
- 2 glasses of Welcome Prosecco Flutes
- FINE DE CLAIRE oyster with diced cucumber, Hendrick's gin and lime
- DIVER SCALLOP marinated with yuzu citrus juice, laid on a bed of cold angel hair pasta with caviar pearls
- BOSTON LOBSTER SOUP with pancetta, corn, fingerling potatoes and a hint of fresh chilli
- AUS PURE BLACK ANGUS TENDERLOIN hickory cold smoked and served with avocado purée, herb chips and cress
- SUSTAINABLE TUSCAN SEA BASS pan fried and served with burrata foam, tomato confit and basil sauce
- CHOCOLATE TRIO liquid centred chocolate flan, bittersweet chocolate cremino, dark chocolate gelato
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Address: G5-8, 12-17, Empire Centre, 68 Mody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui East
Tel: 2730 8027
Mon – Wed: 12:00 – 01:00
Thu – Sat: 12:00 – 02:00
Sun & Public Holidays: 11:30 – 01:00 (Last Order: 23:00)
- Bookings: At least 72 hours in advance
- Cancellations: At least 24 hours in advance. In case of a no-show or cancellation is made within 24 hours, the experience and gift card will be considered as redeemed
- Items on the menu are subject to availability. Spasso may provide alternatives while stocks last
- Black-out dates: Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year Eve, 2nd day of Chinese New Year, Valentine's Day, HKSAR Establishment Day, National Day and Public Holidays
- Alcoholic drinks are not available for those under 18 years old
- For a full list of Terms and Conditions please CLICK HERE.