PATISSERIE JEFFREY KOO
ABOUT PATISSERIE JEFFREY KOO
Patisserie Jeffrey Koo is a local dessert brand in Hong Kong, founded by Koo Ka Chun. As one of Hong Kong’s most celebrated pastry chefs, Chef Koo is an award-winning chocolate sculptor and television host on TVB, with over 20 years of experience creating pastries in kitchens including the Mandarin Oriental. Together with his award-winning team, Chef Koo uses the top European and local suppliers to bring cookies to the next level.
Red Packet Delights: Handmade Cookies
Take home a jar of 120g hazelnut cookies and serve it with a cup of English breakfast tea to make it a perfect afternoon tea set
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Address: Shop B122B, Level B1, K11 Mall, 18 Hanoi Road, Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: 2368 9928
Opening Hours: Mon - Sat 10:00 - 18:00, except Public Holidays
- Bookings: At least 72 hours in advance
- Cancellations & rescheduling: At least 24 hours in advance. In case of a no-show or the cancellation is made within 24 hours, the experience and gift card will be considered as redeemed
- Items are subject to availability, Patisserie Jeffrey Koo may provide alternatives while stocks last
- Delivery is not included, self pick up at Patisserie Jeffrey Koo Tsim Sha Tsui shop only
- For a full list of Terms and Conditions please CLICK HERE.