KITEBOARDING ASSOCIATION OF HONG KONG
ABOUT KITEBOARDING ASSOCIATION OF HONG KONG
The Kiteboarding Association of Hong Kong (China) is an International Kiteboarding Organisation-affiliated school offering professional kiteboarding and kitesurfing training at Shui Hau Wan Beach, Lantau Island. Kiteboarding combines the techniques used in windsurfing, wakeboarding, snowboarding, surfing and kite flying, for a riproaring extreme water sport that will leave you breathless. Advanced qualification courses are also available for professional kiteboarding instructors, race officers, judges and umpires.
Kiteboard Association of Hong Kong Experience
Red Packet For Him Rewards: Kiteboarding Experience4-hour kiteboarding experience, you will learn to:
- Understand the wind and weather
- Perform a site assessment and safety check
- Learn about different types of equipment and their safety systems
- Fly a 2-line trainer kite
- Rig up a 4-line kite and learn about its safety
- Fly a 4-line kite with instructor
- Body dragging with instructor
You will receive a KAHK certificate upon completion.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Address: 82 Shui Hau Wan, Lantau Island
Tel: 5100 4295
Opening Hours: Mon – Sun: 09:30 – 18:00
- Capacity: 1 person to join a group class of 10 people
- Bookings: At least 72 hours in advance
- Cancellations & rescheduling: At least 24 hours in advance. In case of a no-show or the cancellation is made within 24 hours, the experience and gift card will be considered as redeemed
- Attire: Sunglasses and waterproof footwear
- For a full list of Terms and Conditions please CLICK HERE.