First making an appearance on the Hong Kong dining scene in 2010 following the success of el Willy in Shanghai, FoFo by el Willy is a culinary gem by award-winning Chef Willy Trullas Moreno from Barcelona. FoFo in Hong Kong is headed by Spanish Chef Alex Martinez Fargas, who lends his culinary creativity to the restaurant’s menu of traditional and contemporary Spanish tapas and rice. With over 60 dishes on the menu and a unique open view of the Peak, FoFo offers an indulgent and memorable dining experience.
Red Packet Delicious: Contemporary Spanish Cuisine for Two
An 8-course Spanish dinner with seasonal specials for two at FoFo, coffee or tea included.
- Iberico ham aged 36 months
- Crispy paella cracker with red prawn
- Explosive smoked salmon air bag
- Fried croquettes of Iberico ham
- Steak tartar with bone marrow, caramelized onions & baby crackers
- Cuttlefish tagliatelle with Iberico pork pancetta
- Spanish crispy suckling pig
- Mixed dessert platter
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Address: 20/F, M88, 2-8 Wellington Street, Central
Tel: 2900 2009
Mon - Sun: 18:30 – 23:00
- Bookings: At least 72 hours in advance
- Cancellations & rescheduling: At least 24 hours in advance. In case of a no-show or the cancellation is made within 24 hours, the experience and gift card will be considered as redeemed
- Items on the menu are subject to availability. FoFo may provide alternatives while stocks last
- For a full list of Terms and Conditions please CLICK HERE.